Friday, November 25, 2005

Arrr, I be tagged!

Well Misha has decided to tag me, thanks for letting me know Misha. Oh well, I guess I should stop complaining and just get on with it. Ten Years Ago I was finally pleasing my parents by actually dating someone. They had always complained that I must have been somewhat gay, because I had never had a date. Not, it was just a case of not being interested in anyone or anything. About a year after that, I was expecting my first son, and doing the church bells thing Five Years Ago Well the big millennium New Years Eve was happening. Everyone was out partying, having a great time, except me. I spent the changeover of centuries under sort of house arrest, with a broken nose, which had recently been fixed. Because of infection in previous attempts to fix my nose, I was house bound for two weeks. One Year Ago Restarting my life in a big way. Things were finally getting into place for me, and life was beginning to be a life and not just an existence. It is a fight I am still fighting, but one that will have a final bell soon. In the end, I will be the winner. Five Yummy Things Anything I cook Sunnyboys Chocolate Yabbies Fresh orange juice Five Songs I Know By Heart Come Together - Beatles White Line/Black Day - Little Murders One of these days - Imani Coppola Happy Birthday - Trad. Italian Plastic - Crowded House Five Things I Would Do With A Lot Of Money Buy my own tram, an A class. Get a boat Have a property that was native forest Get matching furniture Clear my debts Five Things I Would Never Wear Green (in public) A Tuxedo Leg warmers A pilot's uniform Second Day Underwear Five Favourite Television Shows Mythbusters House Beyond 2000 Humphrey B Bear MASH Five Things I Enjoy Doing Playing Cricket Listening to Beatles Albums Photography Cooking Motorbiking Five People I Want To Inflict This On Well you can all make up your own minds. I have to go have a shower. Good luck. Blog Out HooRoo Rebecca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO