Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Have something worked

Hi Cool Banana's and other non chilled herbs. Well nothing really to blog about today, despite the fact I had to get up at 2am for work, and it is now 9:20pm, and my day is not yet at a stand. Glad I have a late start of 7am tomorrow at work. Speaking of tomorrow, tomorrow (I love you tomorrow, you're only a day away) it is my first ever stand up comedy gig, and I have NOTHING! Don't worry for those of you who are attending this gig, I will have something worked out by then. For now, I must go and read a few Bon-Bon's to get some good material. One thing from today, I took a few photos, here is one that also got the Photoshop treatment, to give it a bit of colour.

Don't worry, I didn't get a colon exam. It is actually the sun today, about 10am. I liked the cloud pattern and thought it would go well with a bit of a work over. Well time for me to go to bed got to try and get some sleep. Sorry for the crappy postings lately, I've been fairly hard at it with work and the mind hasn't really been switched on to this kind of thing, but don't worry. In 8 days I have to go off the medication I am on, two weeks before I go on my holidays. Because of the increased risk of a DVT, I can't mix this stuff with long haul flying. So just give me a few days and things will start to get interesting around here. Blog out, HooRoo, Rebecca

2 Comments:

At 1/10/2006 11:52:00 pm, Blogger Huggies said...

OUCH! My Eyes!!!

 
At 1/13/2006 12:37:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Huggies,
Now you know how I feel when I see p0rn on your site.

Hi Sheriff,
Yes I know that one, it will burn out the CCD chipset in the camera, but hey, what is a chipset between friends. Just as long as you don't double dip.
HooRoo
Rebecca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO