Friday, December 30, 2005

Oh how deflating

Hi Gargoyles, and other things I have not been married to. Well it has been a while since I've done a post. Thanks blogger for playing up yet again, where is your festive spirit? Anyway, time for a stalker update...update...update...gee it is hard to type an echo. Since the last letter arrived, I've actually done lunch with my stalker. Given that I am here typing this, it is proof that he is not an axe murderer, but he may still be a distant cousin to hilllbilly Mom's friend Fitty. Only time will tell. This was the first time I had met someone via my blog, it was a bit of a surreal experience. How do you end a sentence with LOL, or PMSL or other such e-terms? Well all I can say is he was a nice guy, and we enjoyed lunch and a coffee, before I rushed off to work. Now I am just waiting on the next letter to arrive in my Post Office box, to see where this is all going. A bit of a big day yesterday. I finally paid off my air ticket to Thailand, and also picked up my travelers checks. Oh how deflating it is to see your bank account go from a five figure sum, to a couple of hundred dollars to live on for the next few weeks. But on the plus side at least, now I know everything is going to happen, and nothing or nobody can stop that. Some of you may have seen recently, a couple of comments from an "anon" reader. I know who this person is, and all they are trying to do is discredit me. The stupid thing is, I can track exactly where they are posting these comments from, and all I will do is keep deleting them, just after I have printed out the details. They know they have a lot to lose, so why they keep this up I don't know. All they are doing is stressing themselves, pathetic, just pathetic. I really don't care, the more 'damage' they want to do to me, the better really. It just makes it worse for them. Oh how I laugh merrily. I had intended to include photos with this blog entry, but as I am typing it at work, no can do. However, despite Hillbilly Mom getting her number guess wrong, I will show some pity and post my Passport photo in the next few days. Finally you will all see what nightmares there are in the world. Think of all your evils rolled into one. Shield the eyes of children, for they should not see such horrors. Blog Out HooRoo Rebecca

5 Comments:

At 12/30/2005 09:16:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12/31/2005 10:38:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

..and nor was it I...but you knew that. :-)
Happy new year, Bec!

 
At 12/31/2005 01:04:00 pm, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

I believe I guessed the right number on my second try, thank you very much. I am still psychic, just getting slower in my old age. Will you be making yourself a billboard with your passport photo, since mine turned out so well? Maybe not...that is a lot of children's eyes to shield.

 
At 1/01/2006 11:50:00 am, Blogger mj said...

Obviously twas not me either...

Have a great year!

 
At 1/01/2006 01:31:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Sheriff,
OK, so the stalker wasn't you... THIS TIME! But I will keep my eye on you, I know you are planning something.

Hi Bree,
Thanks very much. I know your 2006 is going to be a great year.

Hi Hillbilly Mom,
Second time lucky, as always. Yes you will now see I have published the photo for you.

Hi Mikey,
No, I know it wasn't you, I would have smelt the NSW Ginger Nut Snaps a mile away.

HooRoo
Rebecca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO