Friday, December 23, 2005

Beclakia Takes A Holiday

All Sneeze Beclakia! Hi Everyone, Well holidays are coming up for me, so I thought I would head down to my local travel agent, and see what kind of places I could go to. While there I saw a brochure for Hillmomba, which I thought I would share with you all.

Why Welcome Y'all tah Hillmomba! We hope you come visit, we've made Chex Mix for y'all. Just make sure you see Billy-Joe and Joe-Bob on the front door first and say the pass word. So you don't get confused, Joe-Bob is the one on the left.
We welcome pets here in Hillmomba, but we do ask you keep them in an approved container, like this one
While you are in Hillbmomba, why not join in on one of the many sightseeing tours, visiting places such as Hillmomba Tower, the tallest building in the land
Or if you are into high adventures, try our Space Museum. We will have this craft in orbit, just as soon as we can find a bottle big enough to hold the stick.
For the family, why not visit our Inbred Zoo, fun for the whole family. Just look how happy this young 'un is to be there.
If it is swamps you are after Hillmomba has the lot! Why not relax in one of our swamp side campers
Or maybe take to the water on one of our cruisers. We guarantee that if you don't get malaria on your visit, you get to come back for free next time, to try again.
Hillmomba is well serviced by public transport. If you need a lift, just stick out your thumb, and one of our drivers will pick you up. Or why not try one of our Silver coloured taxi's.
Speaking of motorsports, what kind of hillbilly place would we be with out our own Formula One Grand Prix! This year, we have even included our own team, see if you can pick our team. Hint: Not the red cars.
Of course, the top of anyone's list when seeing Hillmomba, is the home of our Queen. Visitors are welcome, as long as they are not there to steal her land.
So why not come visit us y'all, and have a rocking good time!
Well there you have it everyone. I've decided to not go there, and instead will mail the Hillmomba Crown back to Hillbilly Mom. I've even found a Hillmomba postal box to send it from. All Sneeze Beclakia! Blog Out, HooRoo, Rebecca

5 Comments:

At 12/24/2005 06:28:00 am, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Yes. Well. I am busy enough with the holidays and this high-maintenance Chex mix that must be stirred every 15 minutes. I don't need you inviting your whole country for a visit. I see you found my estranged second-cousins. They have never forgiven their grandpa-dad for picking them up by the ears.

That's a fine-lookin' boy young 'un. I'm betting that his name is "Cletus." That's an old picture of my Hillbilly Mansion, before the renovations. We cut off the second story and buried it to use as a basement during tornado season. Thank goodness you caught my Hillbilly Husband on a day that he was actually wearing pants. Don't think he's actually readin'. He just likes to look at the pictures on his toilet paper.

 
At 12/24/2005 10:33:00 am, Blogger LanternLight said...

Somehow it feels incomplete without a photo of a six-fingered banjo player...

 
At 12/24/2005 06:47:00 pm, Blogger Huggies said...

Isn't this place called Tasmania ?

 
At 12/24/2005 09:35:00 pm, Blogger LanternLight said...

You know Huggles, I was in Tasmania recently, and was amazed at the number of chinless people. Must be a very selective breeding program.

 
At 12/25/2005 02:57:00 am, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Those devils! I saw one in a cartoon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO