Thursday, April 13, 2006

And been touched

Hi Fancy Pants, and other non Chapel Street clothing. Right now, I am living the life of a millionaire. No, I haven't actually obtained a few million dollars some way, but I am close to nutting out the details for the bank heist. Just need to watch Ocean's Eleven a few more times. Anyway, as I was saying, I am living the lifestyle of a millionaire, because right now, it is new knickers for me every day. Oh it is such a wonderful feeling to pull on a fresh pair of knickers, that have only touched you, and been touched by Inspector 7, whoever they are. But that is besides the point, it is such a wonderful feeling. You see, the other day, I was doing my shopping, and the particular type of everyday panties that I like were on special. Heavily marked down. So instead of paying about $7 a pair, I got them 7 pairs for $8.50. Needless to say, I got every pair in my size. This amounts to three weeks of clean underwear every day. When the day eventually comes around I have to wear the same pair for the second time, it will feel like I have been bankrupted. In other news, Easter is just around the corner, so I thought I would give you all a few images of Easter to enjoy.

Ok, so the last one has nothing to do with Easter, it is just from Easter Island, but I still found it funny. Happy Easter, Blog Out HooRoo Rebecca

14 Comments:

At 4/13/2006 06:35:00 am, Blogger LanternLight said...

Needless to say, I got every pair in my size.

Ah, that'll be a size 8 then. :-)

"This attempt to suck up to Big Blogger brought to you by LanternLight"

 
At 4/13/2006 07:23:00 am, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Juts love watching Ocean's Eleven...havent got much of a liking for the second movie though....still..I like the eye candy in it!!
And OH....I thought Easter Bunny and the Easter Eggs were real...now my Easter is ruined!!! I will never look at Easter Bunny the same way again!! LOL
Cazzie!!!

 
At 4/13/2006 11:30:00 am, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Lantern. Your calculation is only about 50% of the required quota.
No need to suck up to me, Big Blogger only has three people for the house so far, stay tuned for my next post regarding Big Blogger.

Hi Cazzie,
I'm not tryig to ruin Easter for you, unless it means you are going to give me all of your Easter Eggs. If that is the case, I'm pulling out the big guns.

Hi Sheriff
Thanks, and a happy Easter to you too.

HooRoo
Rebecca

 
At 4/13/2006 01:10:00 pm, Blogger Deadman said...

Greetings and Happy Easter from Inspector #7.

HooRoo!

 
At 4/13/2006 11:16:00 pm, Blogger Huggies said...

Thank God for the Salvos ;) ..

 
At 4/14/2006 10:05:00 am, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Mark,
So now I know who you really are.
Could you please put the little stickers in a better spot. It's not nice when you don't see them, put the underwear on, then some hours later, go to the toilet, then when you wipe you see a little sticker saying "Inspected by No.7".

Hi Mr Huggies,
Yes you are right, they have some great deals at the Salvos, but this time, the store was more your K-Mart/Big W/Target place.

HooRoo
Rebecca

 
At 4/14/2006 11:20:00 am, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

LOL, I have a funny story to tell..about the inspector stickers on the new underpants..
I went to my Gynae a few years back and well, I dont need to give all the details but...as he was "insepecting" me he LOL, "Hey, I see you have new underpants...Inspected by number 47". I nearly died!!! But, as we have known each other since I was 14 I just PMSL with him.
Cheers, CAzzie!!!

 
At 4/14/2006 11:25:00 am, Blogger LanternLight said...

Your calculation is only about 50% of the required quota.

Rubbish I'm sure :-). I would have said 12 at most.

I'm surprised Inspector No. 7 didn't ask for photographic proof.

Another good place to shop for cheapo stuff is Direct Factory Outlet (www.dfo.com.au)

 
At 4/14/2006 11:31:00 am, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Cazzie,
I had the same kind of issue on my last "inspection" by my doctor. As I spead my legs, I noticed the rather large piece of toilet paper stuck there still. Very embarrassing.

Hi Lantern,
At around 100kg, and 6'2", A 12 is very wishful thinking. I'm more of your size 16, and that is too much information. Surprisingly talking about having toilet paper stuck to my privates is not though.

HooRoo
Rebecca

 
At 4/14/2006 01:00:00 pm, Blogger Deadman said...

Well, haven't we elevated the level of discourse here?

I would, in fact, like some photographicproof that your underwear is, well, er, wearing well. It will all go into my report.

 
At 4/14/2006 01:48:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Mark,
And I'd like five million dollars, but I don't see that happening either.
HooRoo
Rebecca

 
At 4/14/2006 06:03:00 pm, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

http://www.greatbigstuff.com/underwear.html
There you go Mark, try these babies on for size!!!
PMSL!!! Cazzie!!!

 
At 4/17/2006 01:30:00 am, Blogger Jenny Wynter said...

I love the Bert photo, that's a cracker.

 
At 4/19/2006 11:41:00 am, Blogger Deadman said...

That's just rude, Cazzie!!!!!!

I'm back, babe! Where's my pics?

;o)>

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO