Saturday, June 18, 2005

BB Challenge Version 10

This Is Big Blogger. Time for the challenges to get interesting, so here is weird one: "I know what you did last blog" The aim of this challenge, is for the Cyberhousemates to have read the blog of another Cyberhousemate, and stalk them. Your way of stalking is up to you, be it Obsessed Fan, as a Love Interest, or even Stalking for Evil things. The way to tell everyone about your stalking, is to write a blog entry, in the form of a letter to the person. As an example, if Big Blogger was stalking Andy, it would go something like this:

"I saw you the other day. It was in Ikea. You didn't see me there, you never see me. But I am there. It is a good thing you were too busy holding your nose in that cab. If you had looked in the rear view mirror, you would have seen me following you, watching, waiting on your every move. The night you do your first stand up gig, I will be there, but what will I bring? A heckle? A tomato? A pie? Or could it be a CHICKEN! You like chicken, I know you do, but you don't like pepsi, you sicko!"
So there you have it Cyberhousemates, your challenge is set. May I suggest before you write your post, at the head of the posting, please let people know that this is part of the Big Blogger challenge, and not something you would actually do in real life. Blog Out HooRoo Bec

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO