Sunday, June 19, 2005

Snow Season

Hi Infomercials, and other non crappy advertising. Well here in Australia, it is snow season. Yes it is true we actually get snow, sometimes. Now I'm not a snow bunny, I can't stand the stuff. If I am on skis, there has to be a boat infront of me, and that doesn't really work on snow. But anyway, to honour the snow season, I have drawn a little comic. I use to do comics many years ago in uni, so maybe I will publish some of those at some stage. For this one though, I did drag myself somewhat into the 21st century. I dew the base files, scanned them, then photoshopped away. Ok, I'll stop crapping on, the joke really doesn't need this much of a build up. Blog Out HooRoo Bec

snowfart

5 Comments:

At 6/19/2005 09:06:00 pm, Blogger mj said...

I'll claim to be your muse
for that one. Pure artistic genius Bec.

 
At 6/19/2005 09:10:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Mikey,
Unfortunately the joke was something I was working on last week, before your little "bubble bum" time. I have the timestamps from MSN if you would like proof. It was just a matter of turning the oneliner into a cartoon.
HooRoo
Bec

 
At 6/19/2005 11:24:00 pm, Blogger Huggies said...

Love the artwork Bec...

 
At 6/20/2005 11:12:00 am, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Hey Rebecca,

Are Bob and Carl redneck snowmen? Fart lighting for rednecks is like knitting for old ladies, a pleasant pastime.

And you know, while I was away this weekend I had a very bad pain in my neck. I thought I might have to go to the ER.

Then I get back, and find that I have been "Mitched." My ol' cowhead is bobbling like I need spinal fusion. What kind of voodoo have you been up to since you stole Mitch's identity?

 
At 6/20/2005 02:51:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Hillbilly Mom,
No voodoo happening here, I'm saving that stuff for Big Blogger. She is a nasty bitch, so look out. lol

Mitching is a nice way to put it. There will be more Mitching done to this site soon.
HooRoo
Rebecca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO