Saturday, July 23, 2005

Bettering Inventions. The Rebecca way.

Hi Recurring Dream, and other non Crowded House albums. In my line of work, I get to see a lot of Hi-Vis vests, in fact, I even have to wear one myself at times. Now sure these vests do a great job, but they are pretty boring. Here is a sample:

As you can see, if you happen to run into someone wearing one of these, who cares? Road workers, couriers, track crews, etc should all be warned, you look like crap. So what I have done, is make some improvements to the vest, so that it looks better. Now sure during the day, it looks the same, but these things are designed so you can be seen at night, so why not be seen with style. Why not stand out as an individual, instead of a couple of stripes? Why not look fashionable in one of my all new Rebecca-Vis Vests?
Blog Out HooRoo Bec

4 Comments:

At 7/23/2005 10:41:00 am, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Aurelius,
Nice to see you back, now I can finally find the link to your blog again.

No I am not trying to rule the world, just make it a more relevant place.
HooRoo
Bec

 
At 7/23/2005 06:51:00 pm, Blogger mj said...

With ideas like that, why are you not already rich and famous Miss Bec?

 
At 7/23/2005 08:16:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Mikey,
I'm surprised myself. Not that I am not rich an famous from ideas like this, but from how I have avoided being locked up.

Hi Andy,
Takes one to know one! :-P
HooRoo
Bec

 
At 7/24/2005 10:23:00 pm, Blogger Huggies said...

Andy suggested that I make an offical Rail Foamer Vest as my current QR one is bit tight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO