Sunday, July 24, 2005

Sunday Cartoon

Hi Dimes, and other non Heads or Tails devices, Well it is Sunday morning, and I'm going to slack off and not post. Not that I don't want to, but I have a car that is begging for it's yearly clean out. So instead I offer you another in my series of comics. This one I am not sure if it is having a dig at Dogs or guys, but I am sure anyone who has sons (I have two) or a husband who thinks the toilet is only visited during an ad break in a tied football game, can relate to this one. Blog Out HooRoo Bec

1 Comments:

At 7/24/2005 10:21:00 pm, Blogger Huggies said...

It reminds me of your sister Niggles how she hated me leaving the seat up back at your mums place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO