Monday, July 25, 2005

w00t! Pampering

Hi 105.1fm, and other non radio frequencies. Well what a wonderrfuly day I had being pampered. Nothing bets spending 8 hours in the salon, and coming out of there feeling a million dollars. Now beofre i go further, I want to give a HUGE plug to Rosy who did, as well as many other things, my make up. Now more photos will follow, but here is a quick sample of her handywork

So if you are looking to have your makeup done, by a fantastic woman, with international experience, call....
ROSY 0432495792
So on with the pampering. I had planned to spend the morning down at the salon, then head off to work. Thanfully work was cancelled, so I spent the entire day getting pampered. All up I got the following treatment
  • Manicure
  • Facial
  • Body Massage
  • Full Leg Wax
  • Eyebrow threading (first time having this done)
  • Photographic Make Up
We ran out of time for the following, but they will happen next time:
  • Petticure
  • Eyelash Tint
At the end of the day, I feel great, only wish I had somewhere to go tonight. Oh well, that will have to wait until next time. Right now I want to write more about this experience, but I'm too excited, and it is also dinner time, and I have to watch Mythbusters. So until I further this blog, Blog Out HooRoo Bec

7 Comments:

At 7/25/2005 09:35:00 pm, Blogger mj said...

Thought that gunzel Bec was too hot to handle? Well, prepare to be wowed, we now present to you glamour Bec!.

(I'll bet it was Madison magazine that inspired you?!)

 
At 7/25/2005 09:40:00 pm, Blogger ChickyBabe said...

Lucky girl! Nothing like spending a day getting pampered. What is eyebrow threading, btw? Whatever it is, you look stunning!

 
At 7/25/2005 10:57:00 pm, Blogger Huggies said...

Looking good there Ms Bec. It is interesting to note that you didn't get the Brazilan Wax done.

 
At 7/26/2005 08:47:00 am, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Nice...now I have issues.

You felt like a million dollars, and you look like a million dollars. Where is MY million dollars?

This reminds me of that song on Meat Loaf's Bat Out of Hell album (yes, I'm so old I have the vinyl) "All Revved Up With No Place To Go." So you watched Mythbusters. Now I agree this is a good show. But they can't see you through the screen! Please tell me you at least looked at yourself in the mirror during commercials. No need to waste 8 hours of pampering.

 
At 7/26/2005 12:29:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You Go Miss Bec, Lookin' All Fantastic.. For An Action Packed Night Infront Of The Teev. Watching Mythbusters ?
Wait A Minute, That Can't Be Right !?

 
At 7/27/2005 06:38:00 am, Blogger Bert Ford said...

What, in the name of christmas, is "Eyebrow Threading"?

 
At 7/27/2005 11:31:00 am, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Mikey
It had nothing to do with Madison magazine, was just a fun day I will be repeating in some way next Tuesday.

Hi Chickybabe
Eyebrow threading is a bit like waxing, except. With the threading, they take a piece of cotton and twist it around in some way, and it plucks out the hairs. It hurts a little, but no where near as much as waxing, and it gives you a much better result. I'd suggest having it done if you can find somewhere to get it done.

Hi Mr Huggies
No, no XXX waxing done, but I was offered a XXXX wax, which has nothing to do with that fine VICTORIAN beer you banana benders drink. It is winter, so no need for a beach safe wax job to be done.

Hi Hillbilly Mom
Your Million Dollars is on it's way, I just need to save some more. Only $999,999.80 to go, then I will send it to you.

Hi Neisha
Yes, I would be watching Mythbusters, it is the only show I watch. Adam is like the annoying little brother I never had, and Adam is oh so cute, and safety minded as well. Also this is actually an Australian show, so I am supporting the local market.

Hi Misha
Thanks girlfriend (not gay either).
Yes the eight hours was a long time, thankfully I wasn't sitting still for all of it, mind you by the end of the day, it was good to head home. If the lady who does your threading says she is going to take out your eye, then tell her you will rip her tits off if she does. That will teach her to be more careful.

Hi Bert Ford
Just see the above reply to Chickybabe, all the answers there. You should try it some time.

HooRoo
Bec

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO