Friday, September 30, 2005

Pick a story Ver 2.0

Hi Shaved Silverside, and other non carved pickled meats. Well after visiting Hillbilly Mom, well her blog at least, I've decided to regal you all with a story from my past, my working past that is, but which story? So here is a list of the various jobs I have had in the past, that I can remember, so you all get to vote on which job I rant about. Because I have stolen this idea from Hillbilly Mom, she gets a double vote. The list included:

  • Abattior cleaner
  • Hockey Coach
  • Real Estate Sales
  • Pizza Delivery
  • Computer Parts Sales
  • Cinematographer
  • Actor
  • 7-11 Attendant
  • Audio Visual Technician
  • Print Media Sales
  • Radio Station Promo's/Runner
  • "Assistant" Santa Claus
Well that will do for now, just a short list of some of the things I have done. I'll blog the answer in the next few days. Blog Out HooRoo Bec

5 Comments:

At 10/01/2005 07:12:00 am, Blogger Huggies said...

Abattior cleaner is the best. Plenty of meatie goodness...

 
At 10/01/2005 11:58:00 am, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

I like movies, so I am going to vote 2 times for cinematographer.

I think abattoir cleaner would be the most interesting, but I am pissed because I did not know what it was, and had to Google it. So there, I showed you, didn't I? I'll choose something that I know the definition to. It does not pay to increase my wordpower. This old dog does not want to learn new tricks.

 
At 10/02/2005 07:36:00 am, Blogger Huggies said...

Nah Andy she has worked at 7-11 however she has that disease that Michael Jackson has.

 
At 10/02/2005 02:58:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Everyone,
I'll give it until Tuesday night to decide.
Not in a blogging mood right now.
HooRoo
Bec

 
At 10/04/2005 10:24:00 pm, Blogger mj said...

I want to know how you even considered accepting the job of abattoir cleaner?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO