Saturday, October 29, 2005

4 inches of Premium Unleaded

Hi Boston Buns, and other non Potato containing goodies. Today I slept in, it was wonderful. Just laying there in bed, snuggled up in my doona, it was wonderful. I didn't get out of bed until 6am. Yeah, I know, 6 am is a sleep in? I was hoping to go until 7am, but my bladder had other ideas. Tomorrow I might be able to sleep in until 7am, because it is when Daylight Savings start, but knowing my luck, I will just wake up an hour earlier. A bit of a strange dream last night, one I thought I should blog about, for all of you who want something to think about over the weekend. Read into it what you want, for me it was just a sign that I should stop dreaming. So here goes: Having just left a pier, carrying my trusty tent which folds up into backpack of sorts, I headed down to the nearest supermarket. At the supermarket, I got into a conversation with a former employee of said supermarket, who was arranging his 50th birthday party. He had finished work at said supermarket 6 months earlier, yet onthis day, when he had returned to say hello to everyone, no one knew him. As I watched the manager of said supermarket try to tally up the receipts to balance, I handed this guy a business card for my Audio Visual business, which I had started 3 years ago, with only $500. From there, I walked across the road, where an English private school were having their school camp. The camp was in the middle of the bush, with nothing around, except it came with it's own Kmart store. I set up my tent as these kids were having their dinner, and as I set my tent up, one of them used s pea shooter, to put a hole in the tent. This made me very angry, because my tent had a hole in it, which means I couldn't fill it with petrol. My tent required there to be 4 inches of Premium Unleaded petrol in the front half of it to stay up. I stormed over to the kid who had shot my tent, and threatened to place an oddly bent coat hanger into a very private place on him (his bum), because of what he had done. This caused him to start crying, and his jelly ran off to get some help. Next thing I know, I am being chased by the Camp Police officer, who for some reason had oversized beige shorts on, and a pith helmet. She chased me all around the camp, but it was in slow motion. From there things got weird, as I was running in front of the Kmart store (what the hell is it with product placement in my dreams), looking back over my shoulder, I didn't see the shopping trolley which was running out of control. Suddenly, bang, I have not only hit the trolley, but passed right through it, and was laying on the ground having an asthma attack. End of dream. Read into it what you will good people, just don't call the 1-800 number of the local funny farm for me. Blog Out HooRoo Rebecca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO