Monday, October 10, 2005

Self Tagged

Hi Door Latches, and other non securing devices. Well there is a lot of Tagging going on lately. One doing the rounds is to go back to your 23rd post, fifth paragraph, and then crap on about it. So here is my 23rd/5th:

The first game we played was titled, "The Die Ron Die", in which you take the song "A Do Ron Ron Ron" and sing about peoples names. If you screw up, everyone in the audience shouts "DIE" and you are out. I was not particularly looking forward to this game, because I suck big time at it. Imagine my surprise when I KICKED ARSE AND WON THE GAME!!! Ok, so that last bit was a bit of an ego trip for me, but I was still the last person standing, which was a shock to all.
This is a blog about my first time on stage doing Improv Comedy. I was buzzing after that night, which was not a good thing, because I had to work in the morning. This coming Wednesday I am back on stage again. I really enjoy doing Improv, it is a great way for me to break away from the stresses I get at work and in life. All I have to do now is to start being funny, and others might enjoy it too. Blog Out HooRoo Bec

1 Comments:

At 10/11/2005 06:06:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Sheriff,
Thanks for that.
Good luck on Wednesday yourself, no matter what you do.
HooRoo Bec

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO