Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I loves youse all

Hi Selmonella Fishcakes, and other non Walrusy things. Not much of a rant this one, I promise I will do a decent post tomorrow, this is more of a thank you to a few people. In my last two posts, I was pretty down, but some people who read this blog (internet friends I guess you would call them, well most of them) left some nice comments, and I thought I would do a bit of a reply to them. Sheriff of nothing: While your comment was breif, your emails of support recent have been great. One day I hope we can meet up somewhere for a coffee. Thanks Sophie: Well I did call you, and my phone bill for calls to Perth is going to skyrocket, but it has been worth it. Even when I gave you the option of ending our friendship, so that you could get on with your life, and stop worrying about mine, you stood by me. Hillbilly Mom: Yes, the feuding has been great. It surprises me a little at times, that with the language barrier (don't worry, one day you Americans will learn english), we have not started to flame each other. I really enjoy the experiences. Mr Huggies: Having lived in Queensland, way back in 95/96, I have a large distaste for many things Queensland, but you are not one of them. It's great knowing you, I look forward to the next postcard. Then after I crapped on a bit about the Family Court, I recieved some more comments, so here is some more wishy washy, I loves youse all, moments: Misha: With your angst, I think you would make a great Prime Minister. You're a woman who can sort it out, and you don't pull punches. We'll never see you as a slave of the system. Shauna: While you don't blog, you are still a good friend. Now if only meeey-nger would work for me we could chat. Sheriff of nothing: I'm beginning to think you should get out more girl. lol. But really, as someone who only knows me through a blog, and a few emails, your shoulder is really appreciated. Rachy: The wait is one of the main reasons I spiralled down for a while. Things got really bad for me, but I am climbing back. The human aspect is removed from you as you enter the court buildings, in there, it is just red tape. These idiots wonder why people take desperate actions, look in the mirror I say. The court situation is really pissing me off, but I'm going to put it on the backburner for a few weeks, while I sort things out a little. It's not that I have too many pots on the boil, it's just that I am being showered with hot oil, and I only have a wacky drinks umbrella to cover me. One of the things that hurts the most with all of this situation, is the important days in my kids life I am missing. I never got to see my youngest son start his first day of school. I still don't know if his legs have been fixed, which had been a problem for him since birth. At the rate things are going, I wont get to see my eldest son as he hits double figures in birthdays (this year he turns 9), or either of the boys birthdays for that matter. Christmas day is a double blow, because my eldest son was born on Christmas day. To add to the issue, I will be alone again this Christmas. Just on this Christmas point, a few friends have offered for me to join them on Christmas day, but it is something I wont do. Christmas is a time to spend with family, and I'm going to be in no mood to put on a hapy face for someone else's family. I think I will just enjoy a quite day at home, or do as I did last year, and just go to work. Mmmm, started to end this post on a bit of a downer, it seems to be a running theme lately. Oh well, tough. My next post will be back to the usual crap attempt at comedy and a lighthearted look on life. Until then. Blog Out HooRoo Bec

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO