Saturday, October 22, 2005

Remote Blogging

Hi Out of key singers, and other talented people, Well I'm not here yet, I'm remote blogging again. Thanks to those who sent me wishes, after my last blog entry. I will reply to those later. The court case concerning my kids started the other day. After about 20 minutes, the case was ajorned, for another 14 months. That means it will br more than two years between me seeing my kids, and the case finally being heard. After it has all gone through the system, it will basically be three years before I see them. This has really hit me hard, a lot harder than I thought it would. Even knowing that this was going to be the most likely outcome at this stage, when I finally got home that day, seeing the kids Christmas and birthday presents from last year, was the proverbial straw. Because of this, I was really thrown out of wack, and just needed to get away from things, or I might have got close to where I was a bit over a year ago. That is something I don't want to do, so I needed the break. Now I am just repeating myself, as you can tell, my mind is not quite spinning in the right direction yet. I'll be back blogging in a few days, there are a few entries to finish off. But until then. Blog Out, HooRoo Rebecca

2 Comments:

At 10/23/2005 04:51:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you are on your way home and that you have picked up a little. I am so happy. Hopefully Life is a little easier for now. Please remember that I am always here for you.

 
At 10/24/2005 05:34:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe the absurdity of waiting so long to be heard for only 20 minutes to then be told you have to wait another two years, when the fuck will the human aspect be realised? My heart truly goes out to you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO