Sunday, December 11, 2005

Go claiming this

Hi Irish Wrist Watch, and other bad children's names. Well someone out there likes me. They think I am worthy of taking some time over to send me a gift.

No this is not some crappy attempt at Christmas decorations around here, this is the cover of a Christmas card that someone has sent me, and it got me thinking. Why do we only send the greetings of the season to someone when it is summer time? But I didn't have long to think about that, because on the inside I found something quite interesting.
Some out there likes me, in fact, there seems to be a whole fan club, and this person is member number 37. Now before any of you go claiming this is from you, it was post marked Dandenong, which cuts down the possibilities a fair bit. All I have to say is thank you to whom ever you are, but don't expect to get a card in return. After all, you didn't bother to leave me your address. Blog Out HooRoo Rebecca

5 Comments:

At 12/12/2005 12:04:00 am, Blogger Huggies said...

Great Stuff!!!

 
At 12/12/2005 09:14:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Huggies,
You could say Great Stuff, but it would have been even nicer if it containted a gift voucher.

Hi Misha,
I published my Post Office addy a little while ago. No one knows where I actually live, not even my employer.
I just wish I knew who the person was, then I could thank them. For me, I never send out Christmas cards, only because it is one of my bits of saving the world.

HooRoo
Rebecca

 
At 12/13/2005 11:20:00 am, Blogger mj said...

Damn! Your fan club kicks ass over mine... No chrissie cards for me :-(

 
At 12/13/2005 11:28:00 am, Blogger Huggies said...

Nothing like owning a P.O. Box :)

 
At 12/13/2005 10:30:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Mikey,
Well if you let people know where to send mail, you might just get a little something.

Hi Mr Huggies,
Mine is very good for having mail sent to it. What you use yours for, is entirely your own business.

HooRoo
Rebecca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO