Saturday, December 10, 2005

Mmm, should I up the rate

Hi Cherry blossoms, and other non pink things. Well as my regular readers will know, there has not been any updates here at the Rants for a little while. I'd like to take this point in time to thank everyone who sent me emails and the like, wondering if I was ok. Dang I hate how sarcasm doesn't work out when you type. Anyway, despite the fact none of you care, I am now back. My troubles began the day after my last blog, no internet service. Quite a few abusive phone calls later, I am now back online. The highlight of my time away would have to have been dealing with this guy in a typical Indian call centre, who had a very thick accent all the time, except for when he said his name. His name by the way was.....BOB. In other news, I have been breath tested another four times since I last blogged. The police are out to get me, I know they are, they are just going about it the wrong way. When they start doing random DNA testing, I know I will be in trouble then. They will finally be able to work out that it was me who licked the vegemite knife, then used it again. Another weird dream last night, thankfully not a long one this time. I was out in the back yard, getting corn. When I tore back the outer layer of one of the pieces of corn, it contained about half a dozen brown trout. They were all alive, and of decent size. From there it jumped to a scene in a suburban street, where a mobile lawyer had set up his booth, and all the cork boards had signs on them saying 40% off all photos. Mmm, should I up the rate, or down the rate of medication? Maybe I just need to start taking some. My toe is recovering nicely, today is the first day of it not being covered up, so it will be interesting to see how things go. I tried wearing a pair of low heels for the first time the other day, definitely a bad choice to make. They will just have to wait a few more weeks before getting the stench from my feet again. Well I know this is a shit boring post, I get this way around this time of year. It is coming up to Christmas, but more importantly for me, my eldest sons' birthday. December 25 is a double downer day for me right now, so instead of really stressing over it, I tend to switch off a bit. In eight weeks time I am off on an overseas holiday, yay! An update of my passport was needed, because since the last one was issued, I've changed my name. It is nice to know that in a democracy like Australia's, some dipshit whose name was drawn out of a hat, which makes him manager for a day, can refuse me a passport. After a few hours of arguing with him, with me stating the policy of the department, and him telling me not to tell him how to do his job, he finally took 2 minutes to read what I had been telling him. Now in a few weeks I get to pick up my passport, and maybe take a dump on his desk. I will see how I feel on the day. And now, it is competition time. Seeing as though Hillbilly Mom is the most constant reader here, she has been chosen to represent all of you other readers. What I am doing is thinking of a number, if Hillbilly Mom can think of what that number is, and guess it correctly, I will post my passport photo here. Good luck everyone, you will need it. Oh and to make things easier, it is a number between 10 and 20. Well it is now breakfast time for me, so as you all know. Blog Out HooRoo Rebecca

5 Comments:

At 12/10/2005 03:15:00 pm, Blogger Huggies said...

Good to see your back online Bec. I know the cop will be after to you shortly for a DNA Test. Lots of questions may get asked like Did you steal our donuts?

I hope your toe is ok. I've been through that half a dozen times in between 8 and 18. It fucking hurts big time!!!

As for the Passport you should have not weared your turbin to the photo shoot as it stirs up too much trouble in these times of the War on Terror.

As for that number that Hillbilly Mom has to guess. Is it 69 ?

 
At 12/10/2005 04:26:00 pm, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Hmm...since you SAY the number is between 10 and 20, it probably is not. But you might think I would assume that, so then you would really make it between 10 and 20. You can't outsmart me, missy! I will guess 17.

Where are you going on your trip, if I may be so nosy? My Hillbilly Husband is off to Germany on Tuesday, then to Brazil and China in January and February. He can't stay too long in one country, as he is just too annoying.

 
At 12/11/2005 11:02:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Mr Huggies,
I did not steal the donuts, they were at work, and they were all for free, honest.
I wasn't wearing a turbin, they refused me on grounds of a law that revoked years ago. This is what happens when you get di shits to work in government departments.
As for the number, you are way off.

Hi Hillbilly Mom,
The number is not 17, but it is in the teens, so I will let you have another guess. I thought with your abilities, you would have worked it out with ease.
You can be nosy is you like, even nosey if you wish. I am heading off to Thailand from Feb 5-20. Then to Perth until the 26th. If HH wants to say hello if he is in the area, he is more than welcome to do so, his annoying would be most welcome.

HooRoo
Rebecca

 
At 12/13/2005 12:03:00 pm, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

I am so glad you told me the number is in the teens. That leaves out 10, 11, 12, 17, and 20. Now I have a 1-in-6 chance. I don't think I can do it. My guess-dar has been on the fritz. I will take one final stab at it and say "Lucky 13."

 
At 12/13/2005 10:32:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Hillbilly Mom,
Your RADAR is certainly out lately. I thought you would have got 13 straight away, given it is my birth day.
HooRoo
Rebecca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO