Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I think I should go to bed.

Hi Paperback Writers, and other non fictionists. I was chatting with a friend of mine tonight, and she is thinking about getting her breast implants removed. While she thought it was a good idea in her youth to get something pretty big (From a B cup to a DD - E size), these days her back is hurting a bit too much, so out they go. The idea was thrown around to put them on ebay, but I thought of a few other suggestions. Feel free to add any other to the list, you never know, she may just use yours.

  • Given the size of them, I think if I glue the two of them together, I'll have a nice king sized beenbag.
  • Either that, or I could put them on my feet and use them as snow shoes
  • Actually, my car doesn't have airbags... Mmmm?
  • Maybe they could be used as a landing mat for the pole vaulting at the Olympic Games.
  • I hear they are looking for something to plug the leak where that big petrol fire is in England.
  • I hear they are looking for housing in Pakistan, after the earthquake.
  • New Orleans are buying them, to use as an emergency levee bank to save the city form another flood.
  • Oh, I hear they are going to be used as the Jumping Castle at the next Disneyland.
  • And they have just been added to the hill climbing stages on next years' Tour De France.
I think I should go to bed now. Blog Out HooRoo Rebecca

3 Comments:

At 12/13/2005 11:48:00 pm, Blogger Huggies said...

or donate them to some poor girl who only has Mozzie Bites for tits.

 
At 12/14/2005 11:04:00 am, Blogger mj said...

hmmmm... I'm a very visual person: can you post pictures for me please? ;-)

(maybe before and after pics? preferably more of the before pics.

 
At 12/14/2005 06:18:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Mr Huggies,
That was thought about, but you can't recycle them like that.

Hi Mikey,
No pictures for you dear, you will just have to visualise on your own.

HooRoo
Rebecca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO