Monday, May 01, 2006

Goals to get.

Hi Dogspikes, and other non nail like things. So I was in goals on the weekend, and I managed to keep my perfect record of never having had a Penalty Stroke scored against me. However there was a slight problem in that we lost the game 10-nil. Yep, that's right, it was a crap game. Now you may be thinking I was just sitting back there doing nothing, but I worked my arse off. The probelem was the team we were playing against stacked their team with players from a much higher grade. I'm not making excuses, but when the opposition even gloat about the fact they have done it BEFORE THE GAME, well it is just not very sporting is it? Next week, if we play on the Saturday, I will be in goals again, if the game is on the Sunday, I will be back on the field, and I now have 9 goals to get back. Looks like I will become a scoring machine this season, maybe. The good thing is I am not as sore as last week. I have a few bruises, but nothing much, so I will be right by next week. In other news, I look like getting a motorbike this week at some stage. My transport needs require upgrading, and getting back on a bike is something I am looking forward to doing. I took a ZZr1100 for a test ride last week, and it had a lot of get up and go. It has been about 18 months since I was last on a bike, and it felt great to be back on two wheels. All I need to do is find the right bike. Blog Out HooRoo Rebecca

7 Comments:

At 5/01/2006 10:02:00 am, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

With your determination and gusto, which may be one and the same, methinks you will do well at your next Hockey match. Great to hear you aren't as sore as last week.
YIKES Motorbike hey....please be careful, other people tend to not have M-dar on them as motorists. Make sure you get a fleuro colored motorbike then OK?
:)

 
At 5/01/2006 10:24:00 am, Blogger LanternLight said...

All I need to do is find the right bike.

I'm told the CBR1100 Blackbird is a good ride. Believe that a new limited edition CBR 1300 is going to be released shortly.

So, do you still fit into your leathers?

 
At 5/01/2006 10:45:00 pm, Blogger Huggies said...

Sorry to hear about your arse falling off. Have you got it back on your body?

As for you wish for a Motorbike I think you need a Harlie Davidson or let me guess you can only afford a little peewee 50.

 
At 5/02/2006 12:37:00 am, Blogger Deadman said...

"So, do you still fit into your leathers?"

Dare I say it?

I knew there was another reason I like you. Although I myself have not ridden in about fifteen years. Too many close calls.

 
At 5/02/2006 08:06:00 am, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

PMSL Huggies you are a funny bloke!
Hey Rebecca..I was thinking, what about buying a "midlife crisis", I know you are young and all, but Why wait? Do it now, feel the power..do they come in pee wee 50 size though?
Cheers Cazzie!!!

 
At 5/02/2006 04:00:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Cazzie,
I hope I will do well, but they have just published the matches for this week, and I will be in goals again.
You will also be happy to know I didn't get a black or dark coloured motorbike.

Hi Lantern,
The CBR's are a nice bike, but they are not really a girls bike. I don't still fit into my leathers, because I never owned any. I wear Dri-rider gear and Draggin Jeans.

Hi Sheriff,
I will take you for a ride on it one day if you like. It is fast, and it is a little bit sexy.

Hi Mr Huggies,
Yes, my arse is firmly attached, and just as big as it has always been.

Hi Mark,
I've had my close calls, and I also know the day of falling off my bike is just one ride away, but thankfully I haven't had any hospital time yet from bikes, nor have I fallen off them.

Hi again Cazzie,
I had my mid life crisis when I was 15. Which means I am living on borrowed time now, so I may as well make the most of it. I looked at the PW50's today, they are sooo cute. I could just about fit one in my handbag.

HooRoo
Rebecca

 
At 5/03/2006 02:18:00 am, Blogger Deadman said...

Just remeber to watch out for those assholes on the road! Safe riding!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO