Monday, July 03, 2006

Mile round trip

Hi Lard, and other non wheelchair ramp fun compounds. This is mainly a post to my American readers, but anyone with local knowledge, I look forward to your comments too. Recently Krispy Kreme donuts opened their first Melbourne Store, and the place has been doing great guns. So I have been thinking about biting the bullet, or should I say donut, and get me some. Sure it is a 60 mile round trip from home to there, but what the heck. The problem is, I have never tried the said product, so I really don't kow which ones to get. While in Thailand, I got to try Dunkin Donuts, but the KK variety have not passed my lips. Anyone who has experience with these donuts, please ket me know which ones you think are worth getting, I will blog the results of my intake. Blog Out, HooRoo, Rebecca.

9 Comments:

At 7/03/2006 06:53:00 pm, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Powdered Strawberry Filled is the yummiest one !!!
Seconded by the Glazed Devil's Food one :)

 
At 7/03/2006 09:12:00 pm, Blogger LanternLight said...

Couple of blokes from work reckon they're to die for, especially the blueberry one's.

 
At 7/03/2006 11:48:00 pm, Blogger Huggies said...

I heard they are in a out of the way place. I think it was Stoney Point but I could be wrong.

 
At 7/04/2006 08:39:00 am, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

You will not have to travel oh-so-far very soonish..I heard the rumour file on 3AW today and they are putting a KK outlet at Watergardens !!!

 
At 7/05/2006 01:19:00 am, Blogger Deadman said...

KK suck monkey balls.

 
At 7/05/2006 04:23:00 am, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

I've never been a fan of the Krispy Kreme, but my youngest son loves the glazed donut with chocolate icing. It is a 120 mile round trip for us, but we've never gone to the city to buy them. Every so often, groups sell them as fundraisers, or somebody's husband picks them up after work, and the somebody brings them to school.

 
At 7/05/2006 12:14:00 pm, Blogger TimT said...

Donuts with any kind of icing are not worth eating, I reckon. I just can't understand why people want to ruin a perfectly good donut (and perfectly good icing) by putting them together. It's just wrong.

 
At 7/09/2006 04:02:00 pm, Blogger Stewed Hamm said...

Two words: Over. Rated.

Seriously, they're the UB40 of the fried dough world.

 
At 7/13/2006 01:34:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stew, you're 100% right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO