Monday, June 19, 2006

First known case

Hi Thermo Printing, and other non carbonated products. Well I really don't feel like blogging, in fact I am only blogging to say I am not blogging right now. I'm in a bit of a lull right now. All apart of the rollercoaster of life. Right now I feel like I am on the rollercoaster designed for 3 year olds, not too fast, not very high, not too many bumps or curves. But I am in a bit of the low section of the track, so I am just waiting to start the rise again. I heard through the grape vine that Rachy has picked up another infection. I don't know if the reports are correct, but apparently it is the first known case of someone getting herpes from masturbating. Get well soon Rachy. Things are starting to move along with my custody battle. Last Tuesday I managed to go to my kids school, which is a two hour ride away, and see their teachers for report night. This was a big step forward, and even though I only saw them for ten minutes each, it was worth the travel. The kids don't seem to be doing all that great. Nothing really bad, but if they had a bit more structure in their lives, and some closure on events that have happened over the last few years, it would give them a chance to really focus and excel at school. Hopefully I can get that happening in full swing in the next few weeks, just shopping for a new lawyer right now. On a side note, I did see my ex attending as I was riding off from the meetings. Isn't it a pity that some people have that much of a shitty life they have to walk around everywhere like they have just sucked on a lemon. There was no point making contact. Every time I have tried it in the past, it has just resulted in me getting abused, screamed at, sworn at, and being totally unable to comprehend anything that is being said. For now I will just leave it up to the lawyers to decide, regardless of the expense, I'm not putting a dollar value on my children. Blog Out, HooRoo, Rebecca

9 Comments:

At 6/19/2006 09:47:00 pm, Blogger LanternLight said...

Well I really don't feel like blogging, in fact I am only blogging to say I am not blogging right now. I'm in a bit of a lull right now.

I used to find that going for a scratch used to improve things no end... And I have the gravel rash to prove it!

How cool would it be to have a mum which rides! Sweeettttttttttttttttt!

Isn't it a pity that some people have that much of a shitty life they have to walk around everywhere like they have just sucked on a lemon.

Once gave a Motel 6 receptionist a bottle of lemon juice.... She was running low...

 
At 6/19/2006 11:26:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Lantern,
Umm if you want to scratch, go right ahead, just please do it behind a closed door.
As for riding your mum, umm, that is the kind of thing I think you should keep in your family. Oh hang on, that is the problem. :-P
Yeah, Lemonitis seems to be spreading these day.


Hi Anon,
One of your many problems is there is what you think, and then there is what is right, and what is lawful. Unfortuantely for you, what you think is right, is wrong, and soon you will have that shown to you. SUre you will keep fighting it, and trying to drag things through the courts for years. But at the end of it, my sons will just see what you are doing, and will work it out. No matter how much you try to twist things to suit your gold digging ways, you will lose again, just as you always have.
BTW, how is the Cash In Hand job going? Oh bugger, the company folded with over a million dollars worth of debt. Another case of things going bad when you get involved. I guess now you will just try and leech more child support, or some other kind of hand out from the government. WHy not, it is your family way.

HooRoo
Rebecca

 
At 6/20/2006 01:11:00 am, Blogger Huggies said...

It sounds like your on a rack railway at the moment with it's 1 in 16 grade. Well I hope things get better.

 
At 6/20/2006 02:41:00 pm, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Hi Rebecca, as you can see I too am suffering the lemonitis..oh sorry, trying to self diagnose here..nurses should never do that...ummm, I too am suffering the "nothing to blog problem" atm. All I would be talking about is work, cleaning and kids with no manners. But then again, I feel blessed to have them and I remind myself how lucky I am, at some ponit in the day..cannot think of apoint I have done that today or not,...but we are blessed to know you my dear.
Anyhow...Dr Evil, Hypochondria Rachy has is it? NAh..she just loves them sweet nurses...NOT!!! :)

 
At 6/20/2006 05:58:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Dr Evil,
I never quit, not when the safety and wellbeing of my children are at stake.
Oh and "Anon", whe you read this comment, also read this quote from Jeff Opperman:
“The alienating parent uses his or her child to fill the emptiness in order to keep from feeling abandoned,” he added. “Emotionally speaking, the child sees the parent as a victim and feels obligated to take care of the parent. The child takes on much more than he or she should take on – worrying about the parent, defending the parent and making sure the parent is OK. During this time, the child becomes emotionally dependent on the alienating parent — looking to the parent for acknowledgement and praise on how well he or she is performing the new responsibilities. So you have a very unhealthy situation where the parent is emotionally dependent on the child and vice versa. This unhealthy dependency between parent and child is the foundation of PAS.”

Hi Cazzie,
Maybe you could blog about work, cleaning and kids with no manners, and how to turn them all into a nice winter soup.

HooRoo
Rebecca

 
At 6/20/2006 07:43:00 pm, Blogger LanternLight said...

Jeeezzzzz, next time I'll try and not post around the same time as "Anon."

Talk about collateral damage...

And no I'm not Tasmanian...

 
At 6/21/2006 09:07:00 am, Blogger Jenny Wynter said...

Sorry to hear about the issues with the family - I can't begin to imagine how sucky that must feel. You seem to be keeping your head screwed on pretty straight though! Good luck!!!!

 
At 6/21/2006 10:11:00 am, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Lantern,
Yeah sorry about that. Next time I will reply to my friends in a different comment. THat way you wnt get caught up when I reply to insecure "anon".

Hi Comic Mummy,
Yeah, it sucks, but there is light starting to shine from the end of the tunnel.
Doing comedy helps me to keep my head screwed on pretty straight, as I am sure you know.

HooRoo
Rebecca

 
At 6/21/2006 10:06:00 pm, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Keep your comedy thing going Rebecca..if that helps :) Or you are welcome for a group hug here at my place anytime :) I have a proposal here for you though..that I didn't get a chance to ask on da phone..would you tutor me what you know on the guitar? Just a proposal is all it is :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO