Thursday, June 08, 2006

Job I have

Hi saxophone Players, and other non Brass Blowing types. Well it is a big day today. Finally after two and a half years of turmoil, only 15 minutes ago, I became a fully qualified train driver. It is a wonderful experience to finally put all the training behind me, and know that I can just get on with a job I have known for ages I can do, but wasn't yet fully qualified to do. Tonight there is a bit of a piss up for the group, six of us in all, but I wont be attending. This is because of two reasons, one being I am not the drinking type, and find this kind of event really boring and vain. Secondly, I spoke to the roster section, and picked up a job tomorrow, on my rostered day off. It is not that I am hungry for the work, it is just that I want to get that first run on my own done and out of the way. This is a huge weight to have finally been lifted from my shoulders, and with this now out of the way, I can get on with the legal battle to get my kids back. Now if you will all excuse me, I have to go and collect my key, and have a nice long cry. Blog Out HooRoo Rebecca

3 Comments:

At 6/09/2006 02:29:00 pm, Blogger Deadman said...

Congratulation, darls!

 
At 6/09/2006 05:17:00 pm, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Hey, don't cry honey..it is all happening. You have worked your arse off for this so you damned well deserve it. You also deserve the hug you will get when you get in the door....have to shrug some girls offyour leg too, namely Miss Sarah and Miss Mia of course!!!

 
At 6/13/2006 05:50:00 am, Blogger Huggies said...

So when do you start with PN ? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO