Saturday, June 10, 2006

Tried a certain.

Hi Cats Eyes, and other non road marking devices. Firstly, before this blog entry goes anywhere, I would just like to say a very big HAPPY BIRTHDAY To Rachy, have a good one darls, will see you later today. Now on with the show. Well it is time to get the diet into serious mode again. Now there are a lot of diets out there on the market, and while I haven't tried them all, what I have tried just doesn't work for me. Having said that, last time I tried a certain eating regime it seemed to work, so I am going back to that. All it involved was looking at the ingredients on anything, and if thee was more than three non food things on the list, I didn't eat it. Cut out the additives, and I lost weight, so why not give it another go. This morning was cold, very cold in my neck of the woods, outside there was a lot of fog too, and very cold. Instead of getting on the motorbike and riding in such a thick pea soup fog, I decided to do the smart thing, and take the push bike to the station, and get the train in. Well after riding to the station, I was covered in frost. No I am not joking, I had frost on me, and I was bloody cold. What a way to get the heart pumping. Oh well, better go and get the work day out of the way, then it is off to see Rachy, to wish her a Happy Birthday. Blog Out HooRoo Rebecca

2 Comments:

At 6/11/2006 06:58:00 am, Blogger LanternLight said...

So the bike has replaced the blue car?

 
At 6/11/2006 07:57:00 am, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Lantern,
Yeah, the car up and died, so I had to replace it. Getting a new bike had been in the pipeline for a while, and I am soooo glad I did it, I have a lot less stress now.
HooRoo
Rebecca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO