Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Who Are You?

Hi Badges, and other non stick pin things. OK, so I am freaking out. Right now I am being stalked, but in a good way, if there is such a thing. My regular readers, and I know there is not another 36 of them, will remember a post from a few days ago, about a Christmas card I recieved from "Trampanto Blog Fan #37". Well the mystery person has done it again, and sent me a letter this time. Now I wont be publishing that letter here, because they wrote it to me personally, and it is something they wanted to just tell me, and not the rest of the world. But in all of this, a question still remains, WHO IS THIS MYSTERY PERSON? I think I have worked out a couple of things, but really I still have no idea who this person is, this game is fun, I just hope it doesn't turn violent. First of all, they are aged 37. I had an inkling that was the case, but it has been confirmed to me in the letter. Second of all, know they live in Melbourne, because of the postmark, and the speed of which they could reply in writing to my blog entry. Thirdly, from the style of hand writing, the wording of the letter, and the type of paper used, I believe this person is female. But hey, you can never be too sure these days, right? A long google search shows that the person either like Shakespeare, or Willy Wonka, but doesn't reveal a website for them, unless it is Matti-B, who is lying about is age. Another thing I have worked out, is it is not someone whose blog is listed in my readings list. No one there matches the profile of this mystery person. Mmm, I will just have to wait for the next letter for now, to work out who this person is, and I will work it out soon. HooRoo Rebecca

6 Comments:

At 12/14/2005 03:47:00 pm, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

What are you now, a profiler for the FBI?
It's amazing what you can find out if you just pay attention, huh? It works for me!

 
At 12/14/2005 06:17:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Hillbilly Mom,
Don't you start! I know you really didn't work out my secret all on your own, you accessed my ASIO file through your connections at the FBI. I'm on to you, you double agent.

Hi Sheriff,
At first I thought it might be you, but things don't add up, unless that is your plan. Mmmm. I'm on to you Sheriff.

HooRoo
Rebecca

 
At 12/14/2005 08:24:00 pm, Blogger Huggies said...

Lets hope it is some nice Middle Eastern Gettleman who is looking for something else ;) ..

 
At 12/14/2005 09:32:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

HI Mr Huggies,
If that is the case, I will give him your contact details.
HooRoo
Rebecca

 
At 12/15/2005 10:48:00 pm, Blogger mj said...

Not me!

 
At 12/19/2005 05:26:00 am, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Mikey,
Well I will mark you off the list of stalkers then, that takes me down to about half a dozen now.

Hi Rachy,
Even my place of employment thinks I live in a Post Office Box. I tell them, "Sure it is a bit cramped for space, but the rent is cheap."

Hi Andy,
I knew it wouldn't have been you, I've seen your school reports, and I know you didn't get your pen certificate.

Hi Sheriff,
Oh come on! You flew over to the States to do some stalking. What's wrong with a bit of locally made stuff?

HooRoo
Rebecca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO