Saturday, May 06, 2006

On this Day

On this day, back in 1999, my son Zachary was born. A wonderful kid, who has been through too much in his life already, but still faces every day with a beaming smile. At least that is what I remember. Although it has now been nearly two years since I saw my sons, I still think of them every day. Today being Zachary's birthday, I feel gutted. Words can not describe how bad I feel about not being there to share this special day with him. So Zachary, where ever you are, have a wonderful 7th birthday. I know the time spent apart can never be regained, but when it does happen soon, I will do my best to make sure it happens. I love you.

5 Comments:

At 5/06/2006 09:34:00 pm, Blogger TimT said...

Happy birthday to you son, and take care yourself, Rebecca.

 
At 5/06/2006 09:49:00 pm, Blogger LanternLight said...

{{{{{{{Rebecca}}}}}}}

 
At 5/07/2006 12:19:00 am, Blogger Deadman said...

((((((Rebecca)))))))

 
At 5/07/2006 01:37:00 am, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

I am sure he is thinking of you on his birthday.

Both of your boys looked happy in that pic you posted a while back.

I can't imagine the pain of not being able to see or hear from them for two years. I hope things get worked out soon.

I debated on whether I should give you a hug. I wouldn't want my posse at school to think I was 'comforting' you. Awww...who cares what they think.

((((((Bec))))))

Now I must go hug my boys. Even the annoying one.

 
At 5/08/2006 07:48:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

((((((((((Rebecca))))))))))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO