Saturday, July 01, 2006

Will not find

Hi Bad Nurses, and other non Austin type things. This week I began using the services of a new lawyer, for the case regarding my children. I'm going to be up for about $6000-$10,000 for the case, if their are appeals and so forth it will most likely double in that price. But that is a small price to pay, and the good thing is my ex will be up for about the same amount of money. The difference between the two of us is I have a job, so I can afford it, where as the ex will just have to do some more leaching. I think I have made up my mind not to buy a car. It is not that I don't want one, it is just that I don't really need one. What I think I will do is just hire one as I need it. The running costs of a car are about $150 a week for an average size car. But I could hire one as needed for about $40 a day. About the only time I will need one is when I have my kids over for the weekend, so at this point in time, I really don't see the need to buy one. In other vehicle news, I finally came off my motorbike the other morning. There I was waiting for the traffic lights to change, as a car slowly pulled up next to me in the other lane. At the last minute, he decided to change lanes, and swerved into me, knocking me and the bike over. Thankfully he hit me so slowly, that I could manage to handle the bike to the ground, and not do too much damage to it. I on the other hand, thankfully didn't get too much damage either, I have a few bruises, and my right wrist is a bit sore, but I'm fine. The funny thing is, after he did it, he jumped out of his car and said to me "What the F#$% do you think you are doing?" Bloody car drivers! Grrrrr. To finish things off, I heard a joke the other day, which is doing the rounds. Not one of mine, but I still found it really funny. Q: Why are Pirates, Pirates? A: Because they Arrrrrrrr. Blog Out, HooRoo, Rebecca PS: After reading back on this post, it may sound like I have written angry. But the case is I am kicking back, enjoying a weekend off, and feeling pretty good.

10 Comments:

At 7/01/2006 10:44:00 am, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Far out, I never knew you came off the bike..lemme at the person who hit you..just for one second..scum bag. Anyhow..if I were to write a message to your work..umm..colleagues it would be this..."Flush yourself down the gurgler like the little turds you ARE!!"
Oh, and in you seeing your boys..feel free to use "WE VAMOOSE" once it is finished..noneed to hire a car in that case :) But wait...you won't need our BUS to go get them now will you :)

 
At 7/02/2006 08:55:00 am, Blogger LanternLight said...

Thought you had a little blue car (Laser?)?

I finally came off my motorbike the other morning.

Bullsh*t, you were pushed :-)

Cage drivers all seem to behave the same don't they.

Having a sore right wrist must be a bugger with work.

If there's anything I can do...

 
At 7/02/2006 10:02:00 pm, Blogger Huggies said...

Yeah I'm with Lattern Light what happened to that 1982 Ford Laser ?

As for Tits Andy B I think they act like Air Bags in a car.

 
At 7/02/2006 10:03:00 pm, Blogger Huggies said...

Oh yeah I forgot the message for your workmates "CONNEX SUCKS!".

 
At 7/03/2006 12:20:00 am, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Cazzie,
Thanks for the kind words. One thing though, I didn't want to say anything about my bus until it is in my hot little hands. Don't count your chickens as they say in the classics.

Hi Lantern,
The car died. A long story, but it was sent to a worse place to be. At least by taking the car to that place, I learnt a lot about my stance in life.
The wrist is getting there, as are the bruises, but I added some more to them at hockey today.
As for being pushed off the bike, you are right, but I was pushed off it by an idiot in a car.

Hi Andy,
On many occasions I have offered my breasts for you to make an inspection, and each time you refuse. So no tits for you now.

Hi Mr Huggies,
It was an 1984 laser. Do you really think I would have been seen dead in 1982 laser? That is one fashion faux pas I will never commit.

As for Connex, the company isn't too bad, just some of the Crayon Boys who work there that makes the place a bit of a shithole at time. Thankfully at their ages, they will be retiring soon, and maybe then they will grow up a bit.

HooRoo
Rebecca

 
At 7/03/2006 09:20:00 am, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Sorry Rebecca (slinks off under the doona :( )......wanna come bowling to my pink bowling alley????

 
At 7/03/2006 11:10:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Cazzie,
Umm, I don't think so. I'm not looking to go bowling in your pink alley, or anything else you want to call it. :-)
HooRoo
Rebecca

 
At 7/03/2006 11:14:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Anon,
Thanks for commenting once again, I look forward to your stupid remarks. See you in 6-8 weeks. I hope that is enough time for you to iron your clothes for court. Now you better go and get some sleep, you have a big day tomorrow, sitting on your arse, reading books.
As for the boys acting like I don't exist; Is that how you explain their bad marks in school? Is that how you explain Adrian having missed so many days of school this year, and it is only half way through the year? Is that how you explain to them why you are brainwashing them to suit your own little bitter and twisted vendetta?
Don't worry, the day will come very soon, where you will have your world implode, and there is nothing you can do about it. The walls of hate you have built to protect yourself from the world, will crush you.
HooRoo
Rebecca

 
At 7/11/2006 12:58:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not all of your work colleagues who read your blog are out to get you.

Some are just too gutless to identify themselves.

Stay strong.

 
At 7/13/2006 01:38:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell any people giving you a rough time at work that We Are Watching. God may forgive one sin, but on the second one his fingers start tapping... and the rest of us don't really care, we just don't like our friends being hassled. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO