Monday, December 19, 2005

The Year in Meme

Hi Trams, and other non "are you turning left here?" things, Well I have once again stolen this from another blog, thanks Sheriff. In fact, it is such a lame attempt at stealing, while I did change the font colour I didn't bother to change the number plates. The one thing I have done though, is put in my own answers. 1. What did you do in 2005 that you hadn't done before? Not play any competative sport for the entire year. My body needed a recovery break, and it got one, but it was hard work 2. Did anyone close to you give birth? Not close to me, but I know of a few babies popping out. 3. Did anyone close to you die? Firstly I would need some one close to me for that to happen, mind you, a few idiots tried to die close to me, by not looking to see if a train was coming. 4. Did you travel? Where did you go? Best holiday memory? I went to Perth. First time I had actually met my friend Sophie. I had a great time, but I am sure she wishes it had never happened. 5. Best thing you bought? More cows. 6. Where did most of your money go? On legal fees, trying to get to see my kids. 7. What do you wish you had done more of? See my kids. 8. What do you wish you had done less of? Been stuffed around by my ex trying to find where my kids are. 9. What kept you sane? Just trying to get through each day. It was boarderline. 10. What drove you mad? See number six 11. What made you celebrate? Nothing. 12. What made you sad? Go on, have a guess, you know you want to. 13. How was your birthday this year? Fairly relaxed affair, a couple of friends joined me for dinner, followed by me having a pretty good spot for comedy. Then the next day was my actual birthday, and that sucked 14. What political issue stirred you the most this year? Parliment Security being told they can no longer refer to people as 'mate'. Very unAustralian. 15. Were you in love in 2005? No 16. What would you like to have in 2006 that you didn't have this year? This one is a bit too much of a can of worms to answer. All I will say is that after years and years, I will finally get it, and 2006 is the year.. 17. What date from 2005 will be etched in your memory and why? My birthday, it gave me closure on a few things.. 18. What song will remind you of 2005? Crazy Frog. So annoying, so evil 19. Compared to this time last year are you happier? Pretty much an even count there! 20. Biggest achievement this year? Getting through the year. No make that scraping through the year. 21. Biggest disappointment this year? Not seeing my kids at all. 22. What is the one thing that would have made you more satisfied? Seeing my kids every single day. 23. Best new person you met this year? Would Sophie count as a new person? I only knew her via the net and the phone before that. 24. A valuable life lesson you learnt this year? When a personal crisis happens, you get to know who your real friends are, and you will be lucky to find any. Well there is another one stolen from Sheriff. I hope you all create your own lists now. Blog Out HooRoo Rebecca

3 Comments:

At 12/19/2005 01:57:00 pm, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Last time I visited, this was below the last post. I know it was. You're messing with my mind, aren't you? I would ask, "How did you get the beans above the frank?" but that would show that I watch too many movies. Does Blogger still let you change the date of the post? Mine doesn't have that thingy at the bottom of the New Post screen anymore. Well, I won't go on showing off and dazzling you with my amazing technical questions anymore.

 
At 12/19/2005 02:44:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Hillbilly Mom,
You are right, it was below, but now it is above. Blogger made a boo boo, so I fixed it.
Nice to see a comment that has something to do with what was written too. :-P
HooRoo
Rebecca

 
At 12/19/2005 09:49:00 pm, Blogger LanternLight said...

I've always said that the less you see of lawyers and doctors, the more tranquil your life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO