Sunday, May 14, 2006

An Open Letter

Hi Rants Of A Rebecca readers. A few people have asked me over time why I moderate comments here on R.O.A.R. well it is a pretty simple question to answer. I am not trying to censor the internet or anything like that, I am just publishing the comments of one poster to this blog. I would love to name this person, but they are too scared to put their name to their comments, because they know they are an idiot. Despite their limited mental ability, for the last five months they have been leaving comments, which have no substance, or relevance to what I blog about. What you don't realize is, I have moved on with my life, and I am happy with my life. If you have a problem with me, then get over it, grow up and get your own life, time is passing you by as you waste your time here. Getting frustrated with not seeing their comments on my blog, they even took to leaving comments on other peoples' blogs, problem is, for them, those comments were just ignored, as they are here. So what I am doing now is making an offer to this anonymous fool. Put your name on the comments you make, and I will publish them. Or if you really want to show yourself for who you are, tell me the time and place, and I will meet with you to discuss your problems. Hopefully then you can come to some kind of senses, that will either see you saving bandwidth by not typing comments, or actually offering something the world may be interested in. If you don't want to take up the offer, and just want to continue leaving comments that no one will ever see, go right ahead, it doesn't bother me in the slightest, doesn't ruffle any feathers, doesn't annoy me. All in all, it is a non event, just like you. HooRoo Rebecca

14 Comments:

At 5/15/2006 03:30:00 am, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

One thing I like about the comment moderation is that it tells you what post has a new comment. I don't have to look back at them to figure out if someone has left a new one.

 
At 5/15/2006 11:13:00 am, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Yes indeed Rebecca, anonymous blog comments are treated like spam...unwanted rubbish full of uninteresting jargon from uninteresting people.
It is unfortunate this has taken up any space on your blog..because I look forward to having a laugh when I read your postings. I have to say though, the laugh is on you here. That's because you got control and the anon commentor has not.
Hey Rebecca, have a great day..cheers to you!! Let music play and rock your day!!

 
At 5/15/2006 11:33:00 am, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Rather, the laugh is on them, you know what I mean anyhow..

 
At 5/15/2006 06:55:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Foik, I'm scared now........never to scared to use an alias! he Dr s in the frickin' house!

 
At 5/15/2006 09:01:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Hillbilly Mom,
Yeah, it does help in that way, I guess comment moderation does have a good point.

Hi Cazzie,
Don't worry, I will be back to the usual blogging in the next post.

Hi Dr.Evil,
You have no problems at all here, I like the whole Dr Evil thing.

Hi Anonymous,
Well you were given a chance, and you failed. It must be such a lonely pathetic life you lead. So insecure with in yourself that you have to keep hiding. Come on, you keep crapping on about bullshit, if you have substance to what you say, prove it. Expose yourself for who you really are. Oh, let me guess, you are exposing yourself for what you are, a nothing, a nobody, a mere pimple on the earth. You poor little cry baby, here you are trying to be the big strong bully, but you have to keep hiding behind your security blanket, like the little cry baby you are. Come on, take me on, I dare you. Give it your best shot, go on. But of course you wont do that will you, because you know you are wrong. Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic.

HooRoo
Rebecca

 
At 5/16/2006 10:57:00 am, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

He he at boobies andy b, well said on all accounts.

 
At 5/16/2006 11:51:00 am, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Andy,
Nice to see you still only have one thing on your mind.

Hi Cazzie,
Yeap, Andy should have been a speech writer for the PM.

Hi Anon,
Come on, you are being given your chance, but you still want to hide. So how is is being bum buddies with Osama Bin Laden? Must get lonely there in the dark caves.
Put up or shut up idiot, you are nothing but a worthless piece of shit. Heck on a scale of school yard bullying, even the preps wouldn't be scared of you. You are so pathetic.
Next time you want to give advice, try some of your own, and expose yourself for who you are. Oh sorry, I have forgot, you are exposing yourself for who you are, NOTHING.

HooRoo
Rebecca

 
At 5/17/2006 10:15:00 am, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Not sure about that Andy B, cannot speak for anon, but I have gotta say....I know I got boobies!! LOL

 
At 5/17/2006 10:55:00 am, Blogger Stewed Hamm said...

How sad that someone has so little to do with their own life, that he spends it composing wild-eyed rants to send to you. Doesn't sound like he's worth much more than the few seconds it takes to click "delete" on his comments.

Oh, and HM, if you look at the bottom of the "you've got a new comment!" email, there should be a direct link to the post in question.

 
At 5/17/2006 03:03:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Andy,
Who knows, but they certainly like talking about then in their crap.
Hi Cazzie,
Having not seen yours, I am not sure if you do or don't have boobies, but I will take your word for it. No need for proof on my behalf.

Hi Stewed,
Yeah, it is very childish. Actually, that is an insult to children. After five months, it is what you would call stalking, but they are too stupid to realise that.

Hi Anon,
You were given your chance, and you blow it, just like your pathetic life.

HooRoo
Rebecca

 
At 5/17/2006 08:49:00 pm, Blogger LanternLight said...

Not sure how I got tagged with the "Mark" brush, but since I have, ya just got to love boobies :-)
(off to be penitent now)

 
At 5/18/2006 04:44:00 pm, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Andy..100 valid replies on this comment section and you may get a squizz at them...(and that's not a squeeze btw!!!) :)

 
At 5/18/2006 04:45:00 pm, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Up the bid to 250 and you can see my other half's!!!

 
At 5/26/2006 11:55:00 pm, Blogger mj said...

blimey - I almost want to read what that cowardly cock-axe has to say...

It reminds me of the time that I had some unknown tuhl leaving me pooey comments. The delete button is such a satisfying thing in that situation. A popped blog gmail account that alerts you as soon as a comment arrives is also neat - it allows you to delete said comments pretty much as soon as they arrive.

(feel free to edit this comment should a typo or something else that offends have crept in). ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO