Friday, May 12, 2006

With a subject

This Is Big..... Oh bugger, wrong blog. Hi Skirting Boards, and other non carpentry things. Dang, I'm having a bad night, I have forgotten what I was going to blog about, seriously. I sat down here with a subject to write about, and as my fingers graced the keyboard, the thought vanished. Mmmm, what to do now? Well, I have visited Rachy again a couple of days ago. We just talked shit, complained about anything and everything, then I left. Yeah, an exciting life I know. I'm getting a lot of double looks on the bike. Take yesterday for example. I headed down to my local shopping centre to have coffee and to talk crap with Cazzie. I parked my bike in a typical bike parking spot, and went about getting all the bike gear sorted out. Oh the dirty looks I got from people of all ages, even to the point of some old bag complaining about bikes and riders. There was also the usual teens who could "ride a bike like that but don't" crapping on. One of the teens said to me "Nice bike mate, must be a real chick magnet." I just took off my helmet, flicked back my hair and said "Well, it worked for me." The guy spun out, his mates laughed at him for hitting on a chick, then punched each other after realizing that what they said was such a (in their words) "gay" comment to make. The oldies were in shock over the fact a woman was on a bike, which for some reason made the whole situation worse. I think next time I will just have to turn up wearing a bikini and 4 inch heels, so as to not give people the wrong idea. To hell with wearing the correct safety equipment, this is all about image. Oh, and for anyone who is interested, the bike is going very well, despite some idiot today deciding to cut in front of me and stop, because he wanted to wait for a parking spot. Good thing I am on the ball when I ride. Now if only I could remember what it is I was actually going to blog about. Oh well, it gives me something to write about next time. Blog Out HooRoo Rebecca PS: Running the spell checker, it wanted to change "Rachy" to "Racks". lol

4 Comments:

At 5/12/2006 09:36:00 pm, Blogger LanternLight said...

As a biker (in semi-retirement due to home loan), let me say a few things:
* bikers are special people.
* chicks doublely so :-)
* judging by old issues of Ozbike, 4 inch heels, and a skimpy thong works.

Who cares about minor things like skin grafts, when you want to look cool :-)

 
At 5/13/2006 01:22:00 pm, Blogger Deadman said...

"Nice bike mate, must be a real chick magnet."
I just took off my helmet, flicked back my hair and said "Well, it worked for me."

Now, see, if it would have been me I would have come back with, "well are you two birds game for a threesome, 'cuz I sure am!"

But you would expect that from me, woulfdn't you?

I hope you gave the old bag the one-finger salute, speaking of birds. LOL

 
At 5/13/2006 07:33:00 pm, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

You could do the heels and thong thing on a Vespa I guess...that's a bike for IMAGE riders....but it'd be darn cold doing that this time of the year I gotta say.
Talking crap was fun I reckon :)
Them boys will be more careful when wagging their tongues at other bikers now...and the oldies probably went off and told some other unfortunate person off in the shopping centre for making them cue to go to the loo, LOL.
Very funny Rachy = Racks===BOOBIES, hehe, "My..what nice RACKS you have" PMSL

 
At 5/14/2006 09:25:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Lantern,
No heel and G photos of me on my bike will ever happen, so you and Mark can just drop your hopes now.

Hi Sheriff,
I've been living with assumption all my life. If other people have expectations of how I should be, maybe they should try it themselves.

Hi Mark,
You must really enjoy cold showers. No, I just ignored them and went on with my business.

Hi Cazzie,
Maybe if the vespa was a bike and not a wind up toy, I might consider it, but you have the right to shoot me if you ever see me riding a vespa.
Crap was fun, I'll get my people to call your people, and then we will do lunch.
I will have to tell Rachy the racks thing when I see her next, which I hope to do on Tuesday.

Hi Anon,
Not the last time I checked. You really are a pathetic idiot.

HooRoo
Rebecca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO